Saturday, 11 October 2014

A Letter to Lukey.

PST! LUCASSSSSSSS!

It's me, Angelina.

 I just heard that Mrs. Mum is going to a party with hens that she's having for her big girl. I think that's a bit mean, her daughter should have a REAL party with people friends and jelly and cake, not hens and corn and kitchen scraps.

Dada's idea of a good hen party.

 Dada would like a hen party, he spends a lot of time with hens, but most peoples like somebody to talk with and to play party games with, not lots of clucky hens laying eggs everywhere and making you sneeze with their feathers. But maybe Courtney wants to have a chicken farm? Don't know. Maybe Mr. Dad could explain to you?

Anyway, Mam is not around either, so I thought I might try to send a message by mineself.
 It's about the Snippy Chip, no that's wrong.
 I mean it's about the Happy Snap, no still not right!
Oh, yes, it's about the Snappy Chip......
 Is it the Snoopy Chap?....
Yes, it's about the Chip'n'Pin - no that's to do with pretend money cards.
 It's about the time when you get lots of visitors who want to look at the Village, buy things and take photos.

Just wondering, shall me and Teddy jump in a box so we can help show Toddlers-are-more-special-than-other-Sashas? I got all mine pocket monies saved up so I can bring money for our trip back home after. I could tell Mrs. Mum about the bad things hens might do to Mr. Dad's garden, just in case poor Courtney doesn't want a chicken farm - you never can tell whether parents are making you do the job they wish they'd had, even if you hate the idea. Also, me and Storm can xxxx work you over if you bother Bea xxxx
Ignore that. I meant to say we could look after Bea if she comes, so you don't have to play with a girl visitor.

 Timmy can't come because he's visiting the old ladies and gentlemen at the Royal Legion for a while. It's a shame because he's a boy after your own stoney, let's bash 'em heart, but Teddy would be really good for you to push around Lukey. He's just as soppyxxxx erm, gentle as Connor used to be.

Maybe Mr. Mossy might help us hide until the right time so we don't get sent home to stop us tying up Mr. Dad if he starts building chicken sheds?  Him being  Saint Mossy now, he has to be helpful to little, innocent people like you and me, especially the kids that go to St. Mossy's Nursery School - and that's me.

Let me know what you think.

Don't really care if you don't want me there because I'm a girl, Lukey. But, just you remember that, when I'm too big for St. Mossy's Nursery School, Dada has put my name down for St. Trinian's and there will be whole lot more girls like me descending on the Village to sort you out if you are mean to Storm, Bea, Lonely or any other girls.......

  Your friend (for now, but things can change...)
     Angelina xx

(P.S. don't care about the no kisses cos you're a boy thing either - annoy me and I'll KISS you to death - just learnt that one in my Tai Chi class)

PPS I was only PRETENDING in this picture - watch out if you plan bad stuff, I can soon swap the halo for horns and a long tail....


12 comments:

  1. Goodness me, laughing at the Hen parties! The mind boggles at what goes on in youngsters minds!

    Diane's idea for a Toddler meet up is such a wonderful one and such a fabulous cause, which of course is very dear to my heart too. It will be great to see all the toddlers gathered together and possibly lined up....if they behave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm.... it might be a difficult thing to pull off. Even the well-behaved toddlers often have a problem with balance and as for one or two of the better known ones, they are great at balancing but unpredictable in other ways!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely PRICELESS! How on earth do you and Denise think up these things? Makes me feel even more old and boring! Really chuckled at the bits about Courtney's Hen party!

    It's unfortunately looking more like Bea has to come too then.....though how she's going to fit into my tiny overnight case (with necessities for the three full days stay) I just can't imagine. Might just have to strap her to something on the outside and hope that she survives the long and somewhat tedious journey with all those changes involved. (Rather pleased that I only have the one toddler to contend with since Ollie moved on to pastures new.)

    I well remember that angelic photo of Angelina when she first came up for sale on Sashadolluk. She's simply delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course Bea must go - you might well be refused entry yourself if you try to go without her as she is such a well-loved young lady. Who needs clean undies?! You could always run them through a wash at Dee's house whilst Chatting'n'Snapping.

    Angelina was not for sale at Shelly's. She was my mother's Esther but always had faded eyes and then her hair began to fall. Shelly repainted her for me and provided her with the perfect wig - she looks just like my daughter, Hannah, when she was little now. I do so love the toddlers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Jenni, you are a case!!! The words 'stick' and 'wrong end of' spring to mind over the hens....let's hope Dee, Courtney and the rest of the ladies have a better time than rooting around in the mud looking for corn, eh? :)
    I LOVE that photo of Angelina, she really is an angel, isn't she! What a gorgeous face, your Hannah must have been a beautiful child too.
    As for the CnS, my hubby keeps referring to it as the ITCH and SCRATCH!!!! So whatever the kids are calling it has got to be better than Brian's description!
    And yes, I agree, Bea really must go...maybe I will kidnap her, bring her home and make some clothes in that size!!!! Now there's an idea!!!!
    Big hugs Sharon xxx
    PS Wish you could come with your toddlers Jenni! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee, Bruce kept talking about Dee's Snip'n'Chip last year, so that's where the idea came from. Languages are not his forte and, once he decides on how something should be pronounced, he sticks with it, so Snip'n'Chip it will always be to him. No wonder my toddlers are confused!
      Our house is really Tafern Newydd - but we decided to go for the English form, so that people wouldn't think Bruce didn't know where he lived as he just wouldn't try to say it!

      Delete
  5. Jenni your Angelina is a great letter writer, no doubt young Lucas is plotting all kinds of fun/trouble at the CnS egged on by your mischievous girl, even though she can't attend. Mind you, Lucas doesn't need much encouragement! What Kendall needs for Bea is one of Lorraine's wonderful doll bags so she can keep a close eye her Bea during the journey. I wish both Jenni and Lorraine with their toddlers could join us at the CnS too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angelina is rather like my son was when young. Put her in a room full of well-behaved children and she'll outshine them in goodness but, in the presence of lots of naughty little monkeys, she becomes the leader of the brat pack and gets up to all kinds of tricks.
    I shall be at Dee's do in spirit - egging lucas on every bit as much as Angelina could! You are all honour bound to take lots of photos for we non-attenders. Said son is trying to work out ways of getting me there next year, so don't let Dee decide this is the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I promise to take lots of photos and blog about it Jenni.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Brangalina

    I not afraid of no GIRL! You comes if you want and we see who is tougher than who!Anyways Mum said I could go , if I was good until the day and that's easy! Don't know if Connor will get to go on account of him eating all the chocolate!! He said it was me but he had the chocolate on his mouth!! hahaha

    Mum says there is nasty people out and about who pretend they are good and nice but really they is bad..and she ain't never letting them come to chip n slip ...she did look at me ! but then she smiled!! What she up to?
    Anyways, Mum went to play with hens with the big sisters and comes back with purple paint on her nails?
    De gust ing!! Where she be getting them fingers!! Nasty!! urgh !

    Anyways I am going to see what mum been up to with them hens, come if you DARE!
    and you don't call me Lukey only Connor aloud to call me that!
    Not YOUR friend Lucas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brangalina? Try Strangalina, you boy LUKEY. Unlucky Lukey, that's you.

    Silly Little LUKEY, you say too much and now I know your weak spot. You are scared of purple nails AND it's nearly Halloween. The Purple Nailed Witches of Wales are gonna get you LUKEY!
    You dare have me stay? What if I bring the witches with me? And DON'T MAKE ME CALL OUT MY FLYING MONKEYS cos they got purple teeth too.

    See ya, LUKEY! if I want to come and chip'n'slip you, I WILL. Gonna practise purple nail painting, or maybe sicky yellow nails, we'll see.

    But if you want a truce, we can do naughty stuff together to the big Gregor boys, I know lots of tricks to do on BIG BOYS but you got to primrose - I mean promise not to be nasty to the littler girls.

    Your friend (maybe) Ninjalina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Angelina is precious! Shelly's repaints are so very special and especially on a lively toddler. She is truly angelic :) I am really looking forward to seeing the photos coming from Dee's gathering. What great fun it will be and so nice for Dee to host the happy gathering! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete